1. Feeling Quiz Bee
Provide every pupil with used
cardboard/illustration board where they can
write their answers. Recycled cloth may also
be used as eraser. If there are not enough
board to be used, this can also be done as a
Give the mechanics of the quiz bee. As you
flash the meaning of the different kinds of
lines and angles, pupils will draw their
representations. When they are done, let
them raise their boards when the time is up.
3. • What can you see in the flag?
• What plane figures can you see?
4. Miss Fina as some of her pupils to bring
different objects with the shape of a triangle.
Benilda brought a picture of a house. Grace
showed a picture of a traffic sign, and Jocelyn
prepared a triangular flaglet.
• Observe the picture of the
different triangular objects. How
will you describe the different
6. Do all triangles have equal sides?
Do they all have equal angles?
• Group yourselves into six.
• Describe the cutout triangles given.
• Paste the cutouts and write your output
on a manila paper.
• After all groups have finished, display
your outputs and present them to the
7. Mr. Medes
showed a big
triangle to his
class. He has
to divide it
sizes. Look at
• How many small triangles does he
have? Are the sides and angles
8. Triangles can be classified according to
A right triangle has a right angle
which measures 90°. ABC is a
An acute triangle has 3 acute
angles, each measuring less
than 90°. DEF is an acute
An obtuse triangle has an obtuse
angle which measures more than
90°. GHI is an obtuse triangle.
9. Triangles can be classified according to
A equilateral triangle has 3 equal sides.
JKL is an equilateral triangle.
An isosceles triangle has 2 equal sides.
MNO is an isosceles triangle.
A scalene triangle has no
PQR is scalene triangle.
10. A. Identify the following triangles according
to their angles.
1. 2. 3.
B. Identify the following triangles according to
1. 2. 3.
11. Draw a circle if your answer is Yes
or a diamond if it is No.
1. Does an isosceles triangle have 2 equal sides?
2. Does an acute triangle have an obtuse angle?
3. Does an equilateral triangle have equal side?
4. Does a scalene triangle have no equal sides?
5. Does a right triangle have a right angle?
6. Does an obtuse triangle have an acute angle?
12. Answer the following questions:
1. How many equal sides does an isosceles triangle
2. How many equal sides does an equilateral triangle
3. What kind of angle does an acute triangle have?
4. What kind of angle does a right triangle have?
5. What kind of angles does an obtuse triangle have?
13. How are triangles classified?
Triangles can be classified
according to angles as right,
acute, obtuse triangle. It can also
be classified according to sides as
equilateral, scalene, or scalene
15. Name the triangle described in
1. It is a triangle which has a right angle.
2. It is a triangle which has an obtuse
3. It is a triangle which has 3 acute
4. It is a triangle which has 2 equal sides.
5. It is a triangle which has no equal sides
6. It is a triangle which has 3 equal sides.
16. Draw the following triangles
1. Right triangle
2. Obtuse triangle
3. Acute triangle
17. Draw the following figures with the
1. Equilateral triangle, each side
measures 5 cm.
2. Isosceles triangle, equal sides
measure 4 cm each, one side
measures 6 cm.
3. Scalene triangle, side A measure 6 cm,
side B measures 7 cm, side C
measures 4 cm.
4. Right triangle