1. Alton Minor
5603 Regency Park Court, #6
Suitland, Maryland 20746
“TOP SECRET CLEARANCE & SCI POLYGRAPH”
I am interested, in furthering my career with a progressive firm or agency that will allow me to utilize my unique
computer skills in the field of technology.
• Twenty-nine years of progressive Government and Contract experience.
• Sixteen years experience assembling, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell
and Gateway personal computers, laptops,printers and networking systems.
• Over Ten years experience with installs, test,analysis, and configuring T1/T3/E1, 10/100 Ethernet, Bridges,
Routers, Switches, Hubs, Modems, DSL, Multiplexers and numerous Mainframes.
• Over Ten years experience as Help Desk Tech.Computer Engineer Tech.
• Established working knowledge of Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Fiber, and CISCO.
• Re-image or Ghost Workstations and Laptops.
• Installing and Troubleshooting Windows Vista, Windows 2003, 2007 and 2010
• Installing and Troubleshooting Windows for Server 2003, 2007 and other 2010 Server Devices.
• Install and Re-image Government and Contractors Cell phone devices.
• Assisted with the implementation and day-to-day operations of LAN’s and WAN’s at the physical and
network operating systemlevel for over ten years.
• Implemented a global strategy for measuring and improving international service.
• Orchestrated several highly successfulservice turnarounds,dramatically reducing customer wait times, and
increasing customer satisfaction through improved metrics and redesign processes.
• International Customer Service and Support
• Service Delivery Systems and Quality
• Budgeting, Forecasting, and Strategic Planning
• Management and Leadership skills
• Proven ability to reach a targeted goal
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented with accuracy
• Work well with customers
• Helpful, attentive, and patient
• Strong networking skills working with components of VMware, LAN, WAN environments Windows NT,
Win 2000, Win XP interfaces.
• Well-developed problem-solving skills; persistence,thoroughness,and precision
• Excellent communication skills; ability to explain concept in meaningful terms
2. Certifications: Network+, A+ Instructor, MCSENT, Server+, Security+, Cisco, HPCompaq IBM = Cert. On
Printers, Computers, Laptops, Storage
Works and Servers.
HPEHewlett Packard EnterpriseFBIWashington, D.C.Herndon, VA
HP Technical ConsultantSenior Network Engineer 4-7-16 to 2-1-17
Provide strategic guidance to clients with regard to technology,IT infrastructures and enabling major
business processes through enhancements to IT.
Providing guidance during selection and procurement as well as providing expert technical assistance.
Responsible, for usertraining and feedback. Involved in sales and business development,as well as
Meeting with clients to determine requirements;
Working with clients to define the scope of a project;
Planning timescales and the resources needed;
Clarifying a client's systemspecifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of
Clarifying a client's systemspecifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of
Travelling to customer sites;
Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation;
Defining software, hardware and network requirements;
Analysing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the
use of IT;
Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems;
Helping clients with change-management activities;
Purchasing systems where appropriate;
Designing, testing,installing and monitoring new systems;
Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers;
Organising training for users and otherconsultants;
Being involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client
Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts.
HP Asset Manager9.x
HP SiteScope 11.x
ITIL Foundation in ITSM
Catapult TechnologyFBIWashington, D.C.
Senior Network EngineerActive Directory Systems Administrator 9-9-15 to 4-7-16
Provide systemadministration and ensure high level of reliability and stability along integrated systems.
Partner with cross-functionalteams of internal and external stakeholders to define requirements. Identify
equipment, software, and operating systemrequirements. Build and configure servers,mail systems,
3. backup and recovery plans, and network security systems.Create and administer policies and permissions.
Develop technical and userprocedural documentation.Analyze and resolve issues with connectivity,
hardware, software, and operating systems.
Using monitoring tools (i.e. AGPM, Microsoft Resultant Set of Policy, FIM and attributes)
Technical writing skills
FISMA rules to the AD environment
Working with Microsoft Windows Server (i.e. 2012 r2, 2008 r2, and 2003, including Active
AD group policy, including common Microsoft products such as SharePoint and Exchange,
for the listed server versions and their successors
Creating, modify, and delete group policy, troubleshoot group policy issues ,determine the
effect of all group policies on a account or account group, audit changes to group policy, and
maintain a Group Policy Map
AD, especially group policy-related incidents.
DELLDell Federal GovernmentDepartment of Defense Travel Management OfficeAlexandria, VA
Network EngineerNetwork Support Advisor 1-26-15 to 9-7-15
Management of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure-VMWare vSphere Environment
• Use of Physical hosts and ESXi Hypervisor OX
• VCenter Server software running on Windows 2008 R2
• Use of Vsphere replication appliance
Resolving and supporting hardware and software related issues within the network and workstations (includes fax
machines, copier, printers, monitors, VOIP phones.IPTV, VTC, conference phones,blackberries, hot spots, USB Air
Cards, SABRE software, Tableau, MS applications Support training/classes/presentations by setting up workstatio ns
and web cams (Web conference, website testing and configuration) Provide technical support for remote access
issues (VPN, personal home users workstations to access the network and home issues)Maintain and update
hardware inventory(includes toner inventory, VOIP user numbers, VOIP user numbers, VOIP Port numbers and
equipment turn in) Create and test thin client application for deployment to users (includes updating applications to
current software version) Blackberry administration (includes adding/removing/disabling of accounts,testing of
policies and blackberry deployment( Provide training and instruction for network safety, information assurance and
general computer/network information Active Directory management (disabling accounts,creating userprofiles,
cleaning up inactive users and groups) Create and update user accounts on the Intranet (including adding access and
disabling access)Create ticket and call vendor for repair or replace warranty issued equipment Management of
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
Zolon Tech., Inc.Department of ArmyCrystal City, VA,
PREP Demonstration/Pilot EngineerNetwork Engineer 6-10-2014 to 1-5- 2015
Zolon Tech., Inc. Department of State Rosslyn, VA
Senior Network Manager EngineerConfiguration Management
12-5-2012 to 6-10-2014 =Award to another Contract Dept. of Army
Catapult TechnologyDepartment of State Rosslyn, VA
Senior Network Engineer 10-4-2011 to 12-5-2012 =Switch Contract to Zolon Tech.
PREP Demonstration/Pilot EngineerNetwork Engineer:
• Performs research and analysis of customer, capability, or solution requirements to derive
functional requirements to prepare demonstration and pilot projects requirement
4. • Coordinates with customers and stakeholders in performing requirements analysis and
market research of leading technologies and offerings.
• Prepares detailed demonstration and pilot evaluation plans by analyzing derived
requirements against customer, capability, or solution requirements in the creation of
measurable and pre-defined evaluation criteria.
• Coordinates with team systemadministrators to define and gather environment
architectural specifications from market space vendors,and prepares evaluation
environment requirement specification diagrams.
• Demonstrates the ability to work with cross-functional teams to prepare and build
evaluation environments according to environment architectural specification diagrams.
• Demonstrates the ability to identify, document, and resolve issues encountered during the
preparation and build activities of demonstration and pilot projects.
• Evaluates, documents,and troubleshoots evaluations ofsolutions against pre-defined
functional requirements and evaluation criteria.
• Analyzes and records evaluation criteria results within demonstration and pilot project
• Prepares demonstration and pilot evaluation reports detailing the results of the evaluation.
• Demonstrates the ability to attend and provide project status updates on a daily, weekly,
and monthly basis.
• Demonstration and Pilot Evaluation Plan Documents
• Demonstration and Pilot Environment Architectural Specification Diagrams
• Demonstration and Pilot Evaluation Matrix Documents
• Demonstration and Pilot Evaluation Reports
• Evaluate advanced technologies and consult with management to recommend systems
• Deployed releases, patches, and content/data to test sites and production websites
• Provided and maintained process,build process,and change information
• Addressed change orderprocessing for systems equipment, hardware, software.
Performed quality assurance of tools and database testing.
• Monitored, maintained, and controlled hardware and software configurations in classified
• Identified and maintained inventory of items underconfiguration control.
• Prepared documentation describing the configuration state of each item under control.
• Conducted periodic configuration audits to verify that controlled items are configured in
accordance with their documented state.
• Established and overseen change request and implementation procedures for controlled
• Managing projects to ensure delivery schedules are meet. Assigning resources to meet
project objectives; i.e. staffing, contracts,materials. Proficient in configuration
management functions (i.e. DOD, change identification, change control, status
accounting,reviews and audits).
• Experienced with processing and engineering change proposals,participation and/or
conducting of change control boards developed and/or modified processes/products
related to CM.
5. Senior Network Engineer:
Designing, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting components using **Windows XP/NT/2000/2003,
Exchange 2003 – 2007**, Active Directory, and other emerging technologies within a Windows -networked
environment. Responsible for ensuring an organization’s LAN is tuned for optimum performance,
delivering required information to end-users,and interacting properly with Wide Area Networks (WANs).
Assess and document the current network configuration. Configures and supports one ormore local and
wide area networks that include hubs,routes,dial-up acess,cabling and file servers. Also manages
connectivity, design and operation of internal and external systems.Manages internetworking of various
operating systems across both LANs and WANs.Monitors performance and stability of networks. Prepares
reports for management. Uses network management tools to test and ensure functionality and security.
Uses TCP/IP configuration and troubleshooting skills to develop and maintain an infrastructure that
includes intranets and extranets.
• Evaluate advanced technologies and consult with management to recommend systems
• Optimize network topologies, including the research of new technologies and present
new concepts as a systems expert.
• Develop installation schedules
• Document configuration changes at each site.
• Prepare site installation and test records.
• Coordinate post-installation operations and maintenance support.
• Monitor and troubleshoot problems or outages.
• Meet and exceed customer’s SLA requirements.
• Configure and maintain Active Directory. documentation, network configurations, and
topologies including but not limited to TCP/IP, Frame Relay, Bridges, and Routers.
• Advanced knowledge of **operating system**, MS Active Directory.
• Demonstrated experience deploying complex active directory structures, **Exchange,
Remote Access**, and secure authentication technologies across enterprise.
• Provide drawing of network topology in **Visio**.
• Experience with network testing equipment.
• Experience in using and configuring **Spectrum** or other network monitoring
• Ability to produce detailed programmatic plans and resource assessments.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
• Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects.
• A positive customer service attitude.
• Made recommendations to Government
• Disaster recovery solutions
• Participating in a Change Management processes
• Experience in a Government contracting environment
Working on projects responsible for the customer's production IT environment:
BSR building site project Quantico Upgrade Class
SA-22 Network Upgrade Neural Star
SA-14 Backup Plan SA-14 ANA project
SA-7A Upgrade Infrastructure Network SIPRNet REL-A Access IRM
SA-24 IPS project SA-20 19th Floor Equip.
SA-20 VTC 23floor SA-11 Campus ENET Equip.
SA-11 VTCIPS Container Cheltenham FLETC
SA-20 Electronic Fingerprint LiveScan FLD Resident OfficeIPS Container
ITililyDepartment of Navy and Air ForceDISA, FT Meade
Senior Network Engineer 6-30-2011 to 10-3-2011
6. Specialized expertise in support of network engineering and design,testing and implementation
Of fiber optic transport.Provide network engineering support to define the security parameters provided by
components,perform various types of analysis of management components,network design studies and modeling to
address architectural efficiency. Provides IT services to support Network Services voice, data, imagery and video
requirements. Work with individual Service Managers to provide end-to-end userservices. Ensures that the
provisioning and service ordering functions are fully documented prior to implementation. Implements and
coordinates worldwide installation activities to the network as well as providing initial service to Network Services
customers. Monitor supporting implementation contracts to ensure that contractors perform in accordance with the
statement of work. Monitors and evaluates the performance metrics against contract requirements . IT service support
for network service delivery efforts. Identification of network interface interoperability and operational problems.
System analysis and design concepts and knowledge in identifying material requirements; conducting system
performance analysis; performing site surveys,and developing tools,databases,hard and software support systems.
Analysis of Alternatives Reports. Expert IT services support for requirements analyze and alternatives development
based on a cost/benefit basis.IT analysis of alternatives and recommendations for methods/procedures fornetwork
services. IT services support for analysis of existing network transition equipment procurement, fielding, cutover, and
Network Management Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contracts.Analysis and input to the process of managing
the maintenance, and execution of network implementation and transition resource requirements. Collaboration with
Service Managers s to provide end-to-end userservice requirements; ensuring that the provisioning and service
ordering functions are fully documented prior to implementation. Rapid analysis of customer trends,bandwidth
utilization, vulnerabilities and security issues,and projected utilization; performance of circuit database analysis and
queries to develop planning snapshots; development of optimum trunk and circuit transition plans; development of
site implementation plans, and other plans as requested by the customer. Coordination of worldwide network
enhancements installation activities and initial service to network customers . Provide IT expertise to support the
development of plans and strategies.Monitor, review, interpret, coordinate, and conduct analysis of all program work
efforts to ensure that they are in direct support ofthe program objectives and in compliance with the transmission and
transition master schedules.Tracking of the status ofresources,preparation of reports at strategic points, and
recommendations for adjustments Supply program management and information systems IT support for network
implementation and transition efforts. Provide technical evaluation of cost,schedule,and scope analysis of
alternatives for each network implementations proposal.Develop and coordinate Site Concurrence Letters in support
of customer installations.
SPF Department of NavyMPTE Bethesda, MD
Senior Network EngineerOn-Site Leader 11-20-2010 to 6-29-2011
Install, configure, maintain, and upgrade server operating systems and applications, for use in websites,
data centers,enterprise resource planning, and file sharing. Recognize and troubleshoot problems with
server hardware and applications software, establish and document standards and procedures. Installing,
configuring, maintaining, upgrading, migrating with web servers using IIS and Apache, Microsoft SQL and
MYSQL: Server Operating Systems – Windows 2003/2008, Enterprise and Data Center versions.
Microsoft Active Directory on 2003 and 2008, Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, and 2010, consisting of
Directory Services implementation, migration, and management. DNS/DHCP (Microsoft knowledge a
must, InfoBlox application experience a plus), user, group and computer management, security, Group
Policy Objects, mailbox, and public folder management. Expert knowledge in installation, configuration,
repair, and management of HP and Dell servers and hardware management applications (i.e.: Insight
Manager/OpenView). Knowledge and experience with blade server systems,such as HP chassis and
blades, Virtual Connect, and Flex-10. Expert knowledge in installation, configuration, and management of
SAN and NAS systems,such as EMC CX-3/4 series SAN systems and EMC NS-4/9 series NAS systems
(i.e.: Brocade and Clarion configuration and management, zoning, fabric creation and management, LUN
provisioning and management). Installation, configuration and management of VMware environment,
consisting of ESX hosts and guests on rack servers and blade systems,V-Center management of guests,
clones, and templates. Daily administrative duties involved in supporting,maintaining, and tuning a virtual
infrastructure, including both vSphere Host and guest virtual machines. Duties and Responsibilities include
VMware Environment. Daily application/monitoring and maintenance of specific hardware/applications
7. vSphere 4.x (ESX, ESXi), including HA, DRS, vMotion, Update Manager, and SRM, Multi-site vSphere
deployment, including support of 25+ hosts and several virtual machines. Virtual Server Administration
and maintenance of Virtual Windows environments including: Virtual Machine performance monitoring,
tuning, and troubleshooting.
Mystikal Solutions Department of NavyMPTE Bethesda, MD
Network EngineerOn-Site Leader 10/09-11/10
Provide services for an IT Computer Operations Center (NOC), which shall proactively ensure all network
and telecommunication services at NM MPT&E are operating reliably and efficiently. Coordinate and
interface with Government managers, technical and administrative staff, vendors,and other personnelto
facilitate required network changes. Perform post implementation certification for products professed by
the industry to be possibly incompatible or in conflict with legacy systems,software, or devices,and
identify these products to the Government Project Manager. Products requiring certification and
endorsement shall be staged in a test bed environment. Develop a test plan for the certification testing and
submit it to the Government PM. Following approval of the test plan, the product shall then be evaluated
and the results provided to Government Project Manager. Migrate users from one platform to another
when required as a result of new product implementation or product redistribution. Perform regular
monitoring of individual server and overall network health and provide reports that identify any problems
and recommended corrective action to the Government Project Manager. Develop and maintain "end-to-
end" network performance metrics to analyze overall network performance. The incumbent shall use these
metrics to develop rules and responses to automatically rectify recurrent network administration or
performance problems that include facilitating the movement of existing LAN probes location to a new
segment for analysis. Participate and provide expert consultation to BUMED technical teams. Managed
EMC storage environment:
• Performed all activities regarding storage administration.
• Checked disk space on STORAGE systems above thresholds
• Created and utilized storage user accounts
• Carried out troubleshooting activities regarding volume storage.
• Configured and analyzed event, alert logs to provide technical support
Quality TechnologyDepartment of NavyNMICBUMED Bethesda, MD
Network/Telecommunications Engineer on Senior Network Team 5/2006-10/09
Provides day-to-day operations and maintenance for specified servers at NMIMC and BUMED (e.g., differential
daily backups,full weekly and monthly backups,and regular performance monitoring and diagnostic activities).
Provides systemadministrator services for specified servers on the NMIMC and BUMED networks, including
adding/modifying/deleting users and accounts,installing new software and software upgrades,and implementing new
directories and shared services. Provides troubleshooting capabilities to resolve problems associated with legacy
applications and newly acquired products,and coordinate activities with responsible vendor(s) to facilitate and
manage problem resolution, as well as new product implementations. Installs, configures, and operators Government -
furnished servers,printers, and other network hardware as required. Worked with the storage team on an EMC 8830
to DMX migration as well as Planning and implementing Hot Site Replication. Plan and perform fault management,
configuration control, and performance monitoring of network infrastructure components.Conduct activation,
backup, deactivation, and restart of network resources/services. Evaluate communication hardware and software, and
troubleshoot LAN/MAN/WAN and other network-related problems. Primary management of the NMIMC cable
plant and telephone system. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Installation, termination and testing of data and voice cables within the NMIMC workspaces
as necessary to support user connectivity requirements.
• Administration of the NMIMC Lucent telephone switch, including account creation, deletion
• Making necessary changes at the network and telephone patch panels to establish voice and
data connectivity to needed locations within the NMIMC workspaces.
• Maintaining an inventory of all voice, data and video teleconferencing lines and circuits at
8. • Ensuring that all circuit connections at the network and telephone patch panels is clearly
labeled to facilitate any necessary reconfiguration and troubleshooting.
• Rewire the site for renovation projects.
• Perform backups (secondary duty) (differential daily backups, full weekly and monthly
backups, and regular performance monitoring and diagnostic activities).
• Provides systemadministrator services for specified servers on the NMIMC and BUMED
UnisysAARP, Washington, D.C.
Computer System Engineer Printer Network Engineer 6/2005-5/2006
Operates and monitors computer and printer equipment. Performs routine tasks to maintain computer
equipment and their peripherals. Loads peripheral equipment such as tapes and printer paper for operating
runs. May report directly to a project lead or manager. May provide consultation on complex projects and
is considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist. Installs, troubleshoots,and maintains HP printers
and computers products/equipment.Identifies analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces
parts as needed.Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers'needs.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
Leads and directs the work of others.A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports
to a manager or head of a unit/department. Creates and manages escalation procedures and ensures service
levels are maintained. Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
Helps business operations utilize information systems to improve efficiency.
Manages activities in the information technology procurement function. Ensures products and services are
purchased in the most cost-and time-efficient manner. Evaluates contracts and vendors; makes final
decisions regarding suppliers. May serve as a mediator during disputes between vendors and IT staff.
Creates purchase orders for the acquisition of materials and performs related administrative tasks. The
maintenance of records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service
agreements for the organization's hardware and software. Supports and maintains user account information
including rights, security and systems groups.Assists users with questions or problems. May help perform
systembackups and recovery and install new software. Familiar with standard concepts,practices,and
procedures within a particular field.
CompaqHPSENATE & HOUSECAPITAL HILL, Washington, DC
Field Service EngineerNetwork Admin. 1/2002-6/2005
Supporting and Maintaining, the Dept. of Senate equipment in the Wash.,D.C. area on Capital Hill. Repairing
Compaq Computer Desktops, HP Printers, Compaq Laptops,UPS and Servers. Install and Repair Server Racks.
Software: Win NT and Win 2000. Re-image Ghost Computers and Laptops. Install and Re-image Blackberry
Devices. Backup Call Coordinator, Helpdesk person for the States. On Call Computer Engineer person,24-7 days a
week for the Senate and Capitol Hill. Also,on Security Team and North Virginia Bank of America project for a few
CompaqHPBank of America, Washington, DC
Field Service Engineer 1/2002-10/2002
Supporting and Maintaining, Bank of America equipment, in the Wash.,D.C. area. Repairing Compaq, IBM
Computer Desktops,HP Printers, Compaq, IBM Laptops, UPS and Servers. Software: Win NT and Win 2000. Re-
image or Ghost Computers and Laptops.
Lockheed Martin/HUD Wash., D.C., Washington, DC
Computer Tech. /Helpdesk Analyst 9/2001-1/2002
Supporting and Maintaining, over 2,500 users for Housing & Urban Development. Troubleshooting Service Calls for
Helpdesk. Repairing Computers, Printer and Networking Equipment.
Department of Navy/ Washington, DC
Computer Comm. Tech. /Network Tech. 11/1999-9/2001
Supporting and maintaining user from Wash.,D.C., Annapolis, Patuxent River and Quantico Navy Base. Convert
user from Win 95 and Banyan Vines to Windows NT and 2000. Upgraded, hardware and software for 500 users.
9. Also, upgraded hardware and software for Y2K at each Navy Base. Every morning downloaded the Gate Guard Navy
messages for four Captains. Repair Dell PC’s Laptops, HP Printers and Network equipment. . Configured and
maintained, Network systems for Wash., D.C Navy Yard. And, maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server.
Wang I-Net, Globe Inc., Washington, DC
Computer System Analyst/Network Tech. 12/1997-10/1999
Repaired, Troubleshoot and Installed Computers, Printers and Network Systems. Troubleshoot and resolve
Department of Commerce, domestic and overseas calls made to (OIS) Office of System. Made and, installed Network
cables throughout the building, which included Networking operating systems,Twisted Pair, Ethernet and Token
Ring Cabling. Upgraded and ghosted the Windows 95 workstation to the new accesses Windows 98, Windows NT
Server and configuration. Upgraded, hardware and software to 300 users within Department of Commerce operations
office. Completed one week of Lotus Notes Training. Resolve domestic and overseas calls made to the Department of
Commerce operations office. Ship computers and printers peripherals to domestic and overseas sites.Responsible for
computer and printer moves, within the building. Maintained Computer Room by bringing up Win NT server, RAS
Server, Wang VS 300 VAX station,and mail server. Maintain other server throughout the Department of Commerce.
AT&T, Washington, DC
Computer System Support/Network Administrator 8/1997-12/1997
Performed systemaudits of WIN 95 and WIN NT machines. Responsible = Users Administrations and Service
Support. Repaired desktops,laptops,towers and printer.
MCI/Nortel, McLean, VA
Computer System Analyst 6/1997-12/1997
Repaired PC, Macintosh,Printer, and Phones.Maintained and troubleshoot Network Systems: Windows NT,
Windows 95, UNIX and DOS.
Digital Equipment Corp., Landover, MD
Computer/Printer Engineer 4/1996-4/1997
Repaired Digital Computers, Printers and Hospital Equip. Installed memory and upgraded hardware and software.
Ensco Inc., Springfield, VA
Computer Engineer 2/1995-9/1996
Installed network cables and repaired printers. Upgraded HW/SW. Repaired and troubleshoot computers.Maintained
Macintosh Network Systems, AppleTalk and Novell.
Hewlett Packard/Gateway, Falls Church, VA
Computer Technician/Engineer 9/1994-2/1995
Repaired Gateway, Hewlett Packard Tower, HP Printers and Desktop Machines.Upgraded, software, hardware,
memory and all troubleshooting.
Dept of HHS, Washington, DC
Computer Specialist/Technician 1/1992-9/1994
Repaired Personal Computers and Printers. Installed Personal Computers and Printers, Network Systems, Software
G-Tech/New Tech Games, Columbia, MD
Customer Service Manager/Field Engineer 3/1991-2/1992
Interfaced and troubleshooting computer equipment to component levels when applicable.
Control Data, Rockville, MD
Computer Operator/Asst. Analyst, Field/Bench Tech. 3/1989-11/1991
Stored larges volumes of data. Provided access to numerous UNIX users. Repaired Maryland Lottery Machines and
Personal Computers. Reconditioned, telephones,readers, scanners,CRT’s, printers and other electronic equipment.
Configured and maintained systemmainframe.
10. Dept. of HHS, Washington, DC
Computer Clerk 5/1988-11/1989
Operated duplicating machines and collected documents. Maintained office files and records. Typed documents and
entered data into the computer system.
Computer Academy, Greenbelt, MD
Other – Cisco, Security Plus
John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Other - Entrepreneur Business, April 2002
Northern Virginia Com. College, Crystal City, VA
Other - Network Plus, July 2001
Other - MCSENT, March 2000
Mt. LANUnion Computer, Washington, DC
Other - A+ Instructor, October 2000
Howard University, Washington, DC
Other - 2000 Engineer Tech., September 1992
Tech Elect. Network, Washington, DC
Other - Computer Tech., March 1991
Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA
Other - Business,August 1987
Dunbar, Washington, DC
High School - BusinessHigh School, June 1986