1. Alice Kellaway
Mamas & Papas International
Conference, June and December 2015
- Conference attended by
international franchise partners
- Two day conference, with fifty
to one hundred delegates.
- Managed all delegate requirements.
- Accountable for the entire event
- Coordinated all logistics including,
AV, furniture, catering, product
displays, presenters and staff.
- Over saw all AV set up, rehersals,
agenda, product turn around
(displays changed from clothing
to transport goods) and de-rig.
- Responsible for full event
management, including supplier
management and event production
2. Alice Kellaway
Mamas and Papas, Formal Evening
Dinner, June and December 2015
- Formal dinner for franchise
partners and Mamas and Papas
staff followed the first day of the
- Sourced and confirmed suitable
venue for guests numbers and
- Arranged all entertainment.
- Liasing with the venue regarding
the menu, drinks, decorations etc.
- Briefed venue staff on the evenings
agenda and level of service.
- Managed the creation of all dinner
collaterol, such as menu cards,
table plans, name cards and
3. Alice Kellaway
“Kind und Jugend” Trade Show 2015
- Four day trade show in Germany
- Worked with the design company
during intial design meetings.
- Management of all suppliers,
including stand builders, shipping
companies, the venue and caterers
during planning and delivery.
- Responsible for all logisitics in
terms of staff, product and the
stand as well as event budget.
- Oversaw set up and de-rig of stand.
- Coordination of evening stand
networking event, including
4. Alice Kellaway
LCCC – Exhibition Management
- Three day medical exhibition and
- Over 1000 attendees over three days
5. Alice Kellaway
- Two day conference for car trade
- 900 delegates per day
- Use of all event space as syndicate
- Formal dinner in the evening for
900 after first conference day
6. Alice Kellaway
Gala Dinner Management
- Coordination of numerous, high
profile awards ceremonies, formal
dinners, charity evenings and gala
- Numbers ranged from 50 to 1000
7. Alice Kellaway
International Test Match Cricket
- Coordination and operational
management of eleven hospitality
suites, including the VIP suite
for the 2014 test match,
England v India.
- Accountable for hospitality
delivery for 400 guests each
day for four days.