1. ALEXA F. COX
4064 Netherland Street || Denver, Colorado 80249 || (720) 309-3310
firstname.lastname@example.org || https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexacox
A customer-focused and results-driven business process professional specializing in operational communications,
administration, billing systems, and business and technical support. Established capabilities in analytical reporting,
process documentation and publication, and vendor management. Adept at performance management, compliance,
and problem solving/troubleshooting. Leverages dynamic project leadership and time management skills to interact
with a variety of individuals while personally handling a multitude of tasks and projects simultaneously. Driven to
achieve results and exceed expectations to ensure the sustained success of an organization.
COMCAST CORPORATION, Greenwood Village, Colorado
Business Process/Technical Support Analyst, Business Partner Outsource Management/Resource
Optimization Center, 2011-2016
Supported the intake and publication of documentation for internal and external technical support Tier 2 teams.
Partnered with Line of Questioning (LOQ) team for Einstein tool kits deployment to understand business impact.
• Submitted, updated, and implemented the migration of all Tier 2 documentation housed in the national online
document library Einstein.
• Identified, analyzed and escalated process gaps found in documentation or processes to ensure validity of
• Supported new products and services, including Xfinity Home, X1, and Voice 2go, by working in a customer
issue log tool, ensuring line of questioning (LOQ’s) aligned with troubleshooting documentation, and
conducting deep dives for Xfinity Home top-call driver issues for reporting purposes.
• Functioned as liaison for escalating vendor login, system, or tool database issues.
• Collaborated with peers to identify root cause system or process fixes.
Maintained daily support of Digital Voice applications with an emphasis on user login accounts for multiple
outsource vendors, including Convergys, Startek, PRG, internal agents, supervisors, and managers needing access
to billing systems and tools such as CSG, Comtrac/Vision, Einstein, ETS, BTS, BACC, Brio and Order Path.
• Submitted and updated new and existing login accounts, along with supporting the resetting of passwords,
user access, and user permissions.
• Maintained daily attendance and time-off requests for internal technical support agents, using Avaya
Supervisor CMS and an employee database tool.
• Submitted and supported firewall connectivity requests as part of the National Switch launch that brought
inbound technical support calls to Tier 2 technical support teams.
• Submitted and supported firewall connectivity requests in lieu of the National Switch launch that brought
inbound technical support calls to internal Tier 2 support teams and offshore operational teams and provided
access to new systems and tools needed to resolve video, internet, and CDV technical and billing issues.
• Engaged the Security Operations Center (SOC) and Vendor IP Network teams for optimal firewall
• Conducted surveillance of all inbound calls for Tier 2 technical support and outsource vendors for monitoring
call wait/hold time and daily reporting.
• Maintained and managed queues, intake systems, and time-sensitive tasks.
• Assisted with Digital Voice Tools automation, coordinating the creation of a self-service internal website.
• Identified and implemented system/process enhancements, reducing repeat/referral, call-in, and transfer
2. Alexa F. Cox, Page 2
Enhanced Business Partner Outsource Management (BPOM) brand and awareness by communicating
accomplishments and sharing initiatives.
• Participated in roundtable panel discussions and conference calls, providing feedback and aiding in creating
and updating internal processes, LOQs, and process documentation support.
• Identified and implemented system/process enhancements or tools to increase efficiency and reduce
repeat/referral, call-in, and transfer rates.
• Conducted webinar trainings in support of internet lines of business to external offshore operational teams.
• Completed regular compliance and quality validations on queue management, inbound and outbound calls,
and task completion.
• Engaged the security operations center and vendor IP network teams for optimal troubleshooting results.
Ensured management had real-time forecasting data and analyses on proper employee headcount to meet staffing
and changing business needs, using Workforce Management tool.
Market Escalations Representative/Team Lead, 1999-2011
Worked independently and provided prompt resolution to Tier 1 agents for a variety of Video, Cable High-Speed
Internet (CHSI), and Comcast Digital Voice (CDV) repair, care, and billing type issues for all markets on an
• Ensured that new connect work orders were entered into billing systems Comtrac and CSG accurately to
prevent installation or provisioning problems.
• Utilized troubleshooting techniques to resolve loss of service, internet, or call type quality issues.
• Used Remedy Trouble Ticketing System to create, repair, and resolve tickets and schedule truck rolls.
• Worked efficiently among different windows quickly and efficiently and demonstrated courtesy and patience
in internal/external customer relations.
• Provided online customer repair, care, and billing support for CDV through Kana e-mail/Chat.
Served as team lead and point of contact to ensure implementation of policy and procedures required of department
• Maintained attendance records, as well as uploaded system databases used for tracking purposes and
• Escalated corporate customer complaints by responding, maintaining, tracking, and documenting all cases.
• Functioned as a liaison for Tier 1 internal/external agents that supported the CDV/CHSI help desk and
assisted agents with creating work orders, repair tickets and working with Network Operation Center (NOC)
Technicians to resolve customer issues.
• Tested new product features, including Xfinity Home, Xfinity TV/Mobile Applications, 3DTV, Wi-Fi Hotspot,
Caller ID (CID), TV/Personal Computer (PC), MyDVR, and X1.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
PARKS COLLEGE, Aurora, Colorado
Associate of Applied Science Degree, Business Administration, Computer Applications
CONCORDIA COLLEGE, Selma, Alabama
Associate of Applied Science Degree, Business Administration
Workforce Management Training, 2015
Empower Design Workshop Training, 2015
Telephony Sales/Repair and Cable Video TV Training, 1999-2001
3. Alexa F. Cox, Page 3
Microsoft Office Suite, Office Communicator, SharePoint Design, Webinar Software, Visio, Avaya Supervisor CMS,
ACSR/CSG, Comtrac/Vision, Remedy Trouble Ticketing System (TTS), Scout, BACC, OrderPath, Brio/Hyperion,
ETS, ER One, Einstein, JIRA, Content Intake Request (CIR), SIGMA/Identity Manager (IDM), COPS, Xfinity Home
(XH) Management Portals