• 5) X also known as an outtake, gag reel, or boner, is a
short sequence of a film. The term X was popularized in
the 1950s in a series of record albums entitled Pardon
My X, in which the definition of a X is thus given by the
record series' narrator: "Unintended indiscretions before
microphone and camera.“
• ID X.
• 7)The X is a dark brown oddity with button eyes and
sausage-shaped limbs, invariably ending up broken in
half or in various other states of destruction and
disfiguration. Although X is inanimate, Y often pretends
it is alive. Y behaves as if Xi is real, buying it a
Christmas present or trying not to wake it in the
mornings. X is often privy to Y’s various schemes and
doubles as a dish cloth or paint brush in an emergency;
it has been decapitated and shrunk in the wash. X is
also Y’s “pet” and has even won a pet show. ID X and
Identify X and Y
• 8)At the time of the casting session X was in Namibia
filming the movie Flight of the Phoenix. He assembled
an audition tape in a hotel bathroom, the only place with
enough light, and apologized for its appearance. In the
tape X improvised, using an umbrella for a cane. The
director was very impressed by his performance and
commented on how well the "American actor" was able
to grasp the character. Singer was not aware that X was
English, due to his convincing American accent. Later X
was cast as Y.
• 9)X is presented as a charming, sophisticated gentleman
and womanizer with a wide range of knowledge, from art
to foreign languages, most of which seems to be self
taught; though he hasn’t even graduated from high
school. He is described as a romantic and rarely shows
himself vulnerable, hiding behind a facade of indifference
or cheerfulness when he is upset.
• ID X?
• 10)Days of our lives is one of the longest running
scripted television programmes in the world, airing nearly
every weekday since MMDDYYYY. It has 12280 (as of
February 21, 2014). Guesstimate the number of
seasons it has within +/-1.
13)What are these?
1. Never get caught
2. Never kill an innocent
3. Never make a scene
4. Fake emotion and normality to fit in
5. When taking a psychology personality test, always
answer the question with the opposite of what you feel.
• 14)X is one of the earliest shows on Indian Television to
adopt the Western model of appearing in seasons.
• X is widely considered by audiences and television
critics to be one of the finest example of true situational
comedy in India. It does not use a laugh track like many
Indian comedy shows, but instead relies on its deadpan
humor and its witty one lines to become its selling point.
• It became the first Indian television series to be adapted
into a film.
• 15)When first shown on TV nobody took this genre of TV
series seriously. But few companies like Proctor and
Gamble, Colgate-palmolive, and Lever brothers took a
risk in sponsoring them. Later it became a great hit and
the genre got its name from its sponsors, which is used
even today. Identify the name?
• 16)This particular video is shown
in the beginning of only four
episodes of BB season 2. What is
the funda behind showing it in
• The four episodes are “737” “down” “over” “ABQ”.
• If you read the 4 episode names, there is a
foreshadowing of the season finale.(Spoiler alert).
• 17)X is a God and is a subject in many works of fiction. X
vary widely in appearance, and their bodies are built in
ways that would seem impossible by human standards.
Though X possess senses of taste similar to those of
humans, they do not require food or nutrients to live, and
many choose not to. In addition X do not need to sleep
and will not die from a lack of sleep; X view sleeping as
"evidence of laziness.“
• ID X.
• 17)X are a power pop band from Middletown,
Connecticut. X first became popular for their song "The
Future Is Now," which was the theme song for
the Fox television program Oliver Beene. A clip from one
of their other song is the theme song for another show,
which was created by the band's founding members.
• ID X and the show
• 18)X was the brainchild of Y. It was initially rejected due
to concerns that such a television series would invoke
communalism in the country. However it was approved
and went on to become the ‘most watched television
series of that genre’.
• It eventually lost its title to series Z, that was aired after
X’s original run. When aired in the UK by the BBC, Z
achieved audience figures of 5 million, unheard of for a
subtitle series being aired in the afternoon.
• ID X,Y and Z
• 21)“Over the years, CBS executives have been very
generous when it comes to sharing their ideas as to how
I might better do my job.” IT reads. “I have never
returned the favor regarding how they might run their
network. Until now.” The message went on to offer the
network several facetious suggestions, among them “Tell
the world that CBS only airs the coolest and most honest
• What is this IT