1. CURRICULUM VITAE
AKSHIT KUMAR GARG
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the
twin benefits of the work satisfaction and a steady-paced professional growth.
Examination Board/University Year % Aggregate
M.B.A (Marketing & Finance) GLAU 2013-15 7.1
B.Tech (Mechanical) P.T.U. 2009-13 68
Intermediate (10+2) C.B.S.E 2008-09 63.4
High School C.B.S.E 2006-07 72.4
1) 2 Months Industrial Training at National Thermal Power Corporation ,
Badarpur , Delhi (June-July, 2011)
2) 2 Months Basic Design course of Solid Works authorized from GSD (June - July ,
3) 6 Months Internship Training in Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala (Punjab), A
Production Unit of Indian Railway, Govt. of India (Dec.2012 - June 2013)
4) 2 Months Internship at Kohinoor Speciality Foods Pvt. Ltd.
1) Paddle Operated Vaccum Cleaner during academic session (June-Dec,2012)
2) Torsion Testing Machine during 6-Months Industrial Training (Dec.2012 - June
3) INTERNSHIP REPORT ON Study on Brand Positioning of Kohinoor Rice in
1) General Secretary of an India level society Indian Society for Technical
2) Senior-Coordinator of Interdepartmental society, Society For Mechanical
in Quiz Competition in JASHAN’10
in Junkyard Wars in JASHAN’10
position in interdepartmental football tournament in (Feb 2010).
4) Organized Tec mania college level event under I.S.T.E.
5) Attended National Conference on ASSET.
MS-Word, Excel, Power Point, Visual Basic, C++
FATHER'S NAME : Mr. Mukesh Kumar Garg
Area of Interest : Internet Surfing, Watching T.V., Playing Cricket & Football
& to learn about new Technologies
Date of birth : 15th
Nationality : Indian
Strength : Confident, Smart Work, Positive Attitude, Strong Determination
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Punjabi
Permanent Address : Q.NO. 119-A TYPE IV D/S, Rail Coach Factory Colony, Hussainpur
(144602)Dist. Kapurthala, Punjab
AKSHIT KUMAR GARG