1. Akhilanjana Lanka email@example.com
915 N. 52ND
Street Apt. 1029 || Phoenix, AZ 85008 (225)-933-9230
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
“Authorized to work for any employer in United States without any sponsorship”
Results-oriented, self-starter who is a highly motivated and enthusiastic team player seeking a position as a
Software Developer to apply two years of development experience and leverage recent certification (Oracle
Certified Associate in JAVA SE 7). Proven ability to address new technical challenges in a competent manner
with regular changes in the business environment that result in reallocation of resources. Utilize skills from
education (Masters degree in Computer Applications) to provide agility in managing priorities to focus on new
tasks as business needs demand. Experienced with software development skills to assist in the planning and
design of software applications with the ability to suggest/develop changes to the code to increase
Modeling Language (UML)
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows
Database Languages: Oracle SQL, MySQL
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Bugzilla, Jenkins, Jira
Application Server: Apache Tomcat
Version Control Software: Git, SVN
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, India
Master of Computer Applications September 2009 – July 2012
Andhra University India
Bachelor of Computer Science July 2006 – March 2009
Oracle Certified Associate (Java SE7 Programmer); Front-End Foundations and Try SQL(Code
TATA Consultancy Services – Client: Ericsson India
Java Developer June 2013 – April 2014
• Provided organizational leadership, and participated in code reviews to ensure modular programming.
• Used Scrum and Agile methodology. Represented team in discussions to share knowledge of features.
• Performed system design tasks to deliver web-based/server-side applications using J2EE Technologies.
• Developed code for client projects. Completed daily processes and reports, system development, testing, and
implementation of all aspects of the data warehouse, including: data sourcing, data migration, and data quality.
• Interacted regularly with customer contacts to ensure high quality projects that were defect-free solutions.
• Involved in development of change requests. Participated in design, user meetings, and unit/system testing.
Java Developer/Trainee March 2013 – May 2013
• Developed a Hospital Portal Application to keep track of the patient information and insurance claim
checks for patients and medical officers. Initiated the process of developing data and application designs.
NEW MEK Solutions India
Java Developer/Intern August 2012 – February 2013
2. • Was fully responsible for system designs. Implemented User interface modules using JSP and Servlets.
• Assisted team members with running the application locally. Helped other members to understand the app.