1. AIMEE E. GOODMAN
8408 Rosalie Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri 63144
314-479-7456 • firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
SALES AND MARKETING PROFESSIONAL with 20 years of success in the consumer packaged goods and foodservice
industries. Demonstrated sales ability for a Fortune 500 company as well as a small business owner. Strengths include
Sales, Trade Marketing, Creating and Executing Promotions, Apollo Plan-O-Grams, Product Sampling, People
Management, Forecasting, Customer Insights, Shopper Marketing, Merchandising, Pricing, New Item Launches, Product
Distribution, Training and Development.
BRANDING IRON HOLDINGS – SAUGET, ILLINOIS 2013-PRESENT
Category Manager supports sales in order to increase incremental sales, drive category share and margin growth.
Position represents Holten Meat Company, Rochester Meat Company and Huisken Meat Company.
• Consumer and Market Research
• Analyze syndicated market data using IRI, Mintel, Technomic and internal sales data program for
foodservice and retail teams.
• Category Performance
• Developed and implemented gap analysis for retail and foodservice teams.
• SKU optimization/rationalization - Designed process to analyze categories by providing fact based
reasoning of why products and or sizes should be added or deleted within categoryby analyzing product
mix, past sales, competitive product attributes, pricing and initiatives, key users, menu analysis by
segment, customer requests/feedback and profitability by SKU.
• Partner with Master Planner on decisions of why and how to move items to other facilities based on
plant capabilities, capacities etc…
• Package Design – Retail and Foodservice
• Redesigned all retail packaging in 2014. Worked with purchasing department on soft launch to secure
depletion of all current packaging based on past sales and current forecasts.
• Worked with QA department to ensure all necessary steps were taken regarding packaging
requirements including submission into the USDA.
• Team lead for box cost savings initiative
• Innovation Development
• Thick n Juicy Turkey Burger – Partnered with R&D to choose co-packer, ingredients of item including
seasoning, water content and meat blends. Designed retail package,all selling materials and presented
new item launch program to 34 broker groups.
• Developed the process model for new and or changed items, approvals, timing, ROI and promotional
• Trade Dollars and Pricing
• Developed trade guidelines guide for Foodservice sales teambased on COG, cost fluctuations and ROI.
• Designed Holten and Rochester rewards checkbooks for use of trade dollars in the field by Regional
Managers and Brokers.
• Manage companies marketing and trade expense 25M.
• Promotions & Advertising
• Develop POS, spec sheets and customer presentations for sales.
• 2014 Promotional Focus: Highest margin category portion, goal was to increase tonnage to 4,000,000
lbs., final pounds for the year was 6,442,811.
• Manage all coupon redemptions.
• Develop all tear pad coupons and IRC’s for retail and quarterly coupons for foodservice teams.
• Design and implement consumer and customer sweepstakes.
• Domain and Website Design
• Manage all company domains.
2. GOODMAN, AIMEE: 314-479-7456 PAGE 2
• Work with Advertising Agency in creative design and content of company websites and microsites.
• Brand Planning and Strategy
• Relaunched The Cloud Burger which entailed new packaging, POS, broker cuttings and meetings,
website development, product photo shoot, pricing model, broker promotion and operator coupon.
• Marketing Misc.
• Manage all trademarks and logos with legal team.
• Designed company’s Standards of Identity which included logo & trademark standards,email signature
line, Microsoft outlook v-card, thank you cards, business cards, letterhead and PowerPoint template,
internal and external forms, invoices, POS, packaging and apparel.
• GDSN - Utilization of FSE Net and 1 World Sync, building database of all SKU information that is
published to customer trading partners.
• Designed Branding Iron’s Customer Database - Compiled customer data from brokers, distributors,
coupon redemption, microsite submissions and sweepstake entries. Implemented the SLIMM program
for live contact with end users.
PEPPERIDGE FARM INC. – ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI 2007-2013
Account Manager (2007-2013)
Profitably grew Pepperidge Farm businesses and delivered against all sales fundamental objectives with Schnucks
MarketsInc.,Dierbergs MarketsInc.,Niemann Food’s Inc. and Shop ‘n Save in order to maximize sales,ensured proper
execution of pricing, marketing and promotional programs.
• Average annual dollar sales for top 4 customers: $10,000,000.00
• Managed annual trade funds averaging $1,025,000.00
• Schnucks, Dierbergs, Niemann’s & Shop ‘n Save F ’13 results:
• Cookie and Cracker vs. PY +9% & Bakery vs. PY +5%
• Schnucks, Dierbergs, Niemann’s & Shop ‘n Save 2008-2012 results:
• Cookie and Cracker +4% & Bakery +1%
• Built and executed sales forecasting quarterly templates.
• Developed creative marketing and sales incentive promotions for distributors and customers.
• Achieved 100% of new item authorizations.
• Managed product mix to meet distribution, merchandising and ACV objectives for each chain account.
• Developed and delivered customized conceptualselling presentations andquarterly customer business reviews.
• Analyzed Pepperidge Farm trade promotional activity and results (pre, during and post-program). Developed
fact-based strategies for all activities in each account.
• Developed, planned, communicated and implemented Plan-o-grams via Apollo for Pepperidge Farm
• Facilitated quarterly meetings with Distributors, District Sales Managers and Directors of Operations.
COCA-COLA ENTERPRISES – ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI 2006-2007
Key Account Manager (2006-2007)
Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with St. Louis’s largest customer Schnucks Markets Inc. in order
to maximize sales,ensure customer satisfaction and develop new business opportunities within the organization.
Schnucks Coca-Cola 2006 results:
• Volume vs. PY +1.24%, Dead Net NSI +$.27 per case (4.38%),Gross Profit Dollars +$2,243,640.00.
• Achieved authorization of 100% of all new items.
• Built and executed sales forecasting and ensure proper execution of pricing, promotional programs and
customer marketing agreements.
• Managed $392,236.00 in Marketing Development Funds.
KRAFT FOODS INC. – ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI 1995-2005
Retail Sales Manager(2000-2005)
Led a staff of 7 Sales Representative’s and one Retail Merchandising Coordinator.
• Managed a monthly priority focus packet combining Kraft objectives with CBT specific tactics.
3. GOODMAN, AIMEE: 314-479-7456 PAGE 3
• Served as point person for Telemarketing Programs for the AWG CTG.
• Represented Kraft Foods at college career fairs to recruit and hire Sales Representatives.
• 2001 and 2003 Nominee for Kansas City Region Jerry Dow award, Sales Manager of the Year.
• Won CBT Contest and Awards:Super bowl Contest in 2001 and 2002, Summer 2002 TDP Growth
Challenges, Q4 “More on the floor” 2002
• Achieved 100% participation on all sales contests: 6 winners in 2000, 8 winners in 2001, 3 winners in 2002,
5 winners in 2003, 4 winners in 2004, Super bowl Contest in 2001 and 2002, Summer 2002 TDP Growth
Challenges and Q4 “More on the floor” 2002.
Customer Category Manager II (1999-2000)
Created and customized promotions for Kraft Grocery divisions.
• Achieved 101% to sales plan for $100 million AWG account.
• Maximized efficient spending of $1,780,971.00 promotional budget for second half 1999.
• Communicated and implemented promotions to all 33 members of Customer Business Team.
• Set ads for 30 categories for Associated Wholesale Grocers Springfield customers.
• Achieved 100% authorization on all new items.
Customer Category Manager I (1998-1999)
Created and customized promotions for all Kraft Dairy, Taco Bell and Cool Whip lines.
• Achieved 104% to sales plan for $34 million wholesale account.
• Maximized efficient spending of $1,100,206.00 promotional budget for first half 1999.
• Communicated and implemented promotions at all levels of Customer Business Team.
• Achieved 100% of new item authorizations.
• Managed headquarter and retail pricing initiatives.
• Set ads for 17 categories for Fleming Kansas City customers.
Retail Category Manager(1998)
Managed Falley’s / Food 4 Less splinter group (38 stores) which represents 14% of Associated Wholesale Grocers’
• Sold all promotions and products at headquarters level for entire chain. Effectively communicated all
promotions to five sales representatives and coordinated sales activities.
• Utilized $55,385.00 in promotional funds to drive volume in the second half of 1998.
• Utilized new RSP technology to close 39 voids during grocery department reset.
• Gained full authorization of Bull’s Eye Barbecue Sauce after two years of discontinuation.
• Drove splinter-group sales to 25% AKV level which exceeds 14% AKV that splinter group actually
represents through warehouse.
Sales Representative (1995-1998)
The following information reflects two sales representative positions
Managed Sureway Market splinter group (13 stores), which represents 30% of Fleming Sikeston’s total volume.
• Controlled $401,735.00 of promotional funds in 1997.
• Initiated first Bill To / Ship To program for Oscar Mayer & Claussen Pickles in the Kansas City Region for
2380 cases (30,990 net pounds) which generated a 20% volume increase vs. prior year.
• Managed two additional territories in Illinois and Kentucky, which included both chain and independent
• Developed Direct Store Delivery programs for multiple accounts in two regions.
Bachelor of Science in Communications, minored in Art and Design
Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri
1998 - 2004 Sales Leadership Ring, Easter 1999 CCM Award - First Place, “Smile and Say Cheese” Grand Prize
Winner, Kool-Aid “Save-A-Rack” promotion - First Place, Easter 1998 Merchandising Award - First Place
Certified DDI Facilitator – Development Dimensions International