1. Ahmed Samy Sayed Mohamed
Address: Granada, Al-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Focused with a comprehensive knowledge of managing and developing stores and
leading staff & sales teams in fields like health and beauty and cosmetics.
Commercially aware and highly successful in driving business forward whilst
delivering high retail standards, through increasing sales performance,
business development and H.R skills. Proven ability to maximize sales and
profitability through excellent service and the effective management of
Easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and
• Highly competitive, self-starter who is organized, disciplined, and goal-oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills demonstrated by ability to work with
people on diverse backgrounds.
• I go the extra mile, handling customer enquiries and complaints confidently,
acknowledging and reassuring customer of our best intentions.
• I take action within my LOA to solve issues to the customer’s complete satisfaction. I
take ownership of the issue until it is resolved.
• I ensure that I am open and honest in my communication style, especially in relation to
managing the performance of others.
• I maintain clear communication with customers regarding their expectations and I
monitor customer satisfaction
• I make time to enthuse my team, making sure they are motivated and able to provide the
best possible service experience.
• Take ownership for my own growth and development. I look for new challenges which
may involve developing in my existing role or look to find new opportunities elsewhere in
• I actively share knowledge with others to help them develop and become more effective
in their roles.
• I monitor performance and give objective, informed and constructive feedback on
behaviour as well as business objectives. I acknowledge and positively reinforce the
development progress of my team members through praise of the individual or team.
• I create my own measures of excellence beyond those set to meet management
• I plan ahead, considering key milestones and understanding their impact to make sure
that deadlines are met.
• I identify when to solve problems and when to consult others if a problem is beyond my
own authority or scope
• I understand the main KPI's in relation to my role and monitor my performance against
• Focusing in both of loss (Internal loss / External loss) plus put plans to stop it as possible.
• I take responsibility and clearly communicate business targets to my team, encouraging
and motivating them to realize the department or store objectives.
March 2009 to date,
M.H.Alshaya International Trading Co,
Riyadh – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
As Assistant Store Manager,
- 2009 to 2010 Sales associate in Claire’s brand.
- 2010 to 2012 Assistant manager in Claries brand
- 2012 to date store manager in Bath & body Works brand.
2014 store handled become the first in KSA Market for Highest sale and customer
service score, between Bath & Body Works stores
2012 Store handled become the first in KSA for Audit Result 96%
2011 Graduated and done of GWU (Grow with Us) Courses: Internal company Program
to get and create new leaders can handle the business of Alshaya trading company.
2011 April, Sales Superstar – top sales performer of the week
2009 Store handled became the first in KSA in IPC (Items per Customer)
2009 Store handled became the second in KSA in ATV (Average Transaction Value)
• Maximizes sales to exceed store planned budget by continuously monitor the evolution of sales
and customer profile.
• Ensure store achieves define stock loss targets making sure store
accurately carries out all loss prevention best practices.
• Monitor, coach, motivate and develop the diverse team members towards
company profile along with working on their succession chart to grow
within by creating PDP (Performance Development Plan) and PIP
(Performance Improvement Plan) for potential staff.
• Update colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other
3. • Initiating the changes to improve the business within the store area.
• Maintaining the brand standards and implementation.
• Responsible for merchandising the stores in accordance with brand standards.
• Business development planning and strategies.
• Organize special promotion display and events.
• Decide and recommend the areas of focus and changes in processes used within the store.
• Analyze the sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits.
• Minimize the expenses of the petty cash in store to achieve store controllable.
• Prepare weekly feedback (SWOT) and send to higher management about overall store
• Ensure that the store is fully compliant with all required administrative procedures according to
• Participate in the opening 8 stores in KSA.
May 2008 to December 2008,
Cairo – Egypt
As Sales Professional,
• Sold electrical and electronic equipments to businesses and industrial establishments
• Trained establishment personnel in equipment use, utilizing knowledge of electronics and
• Recommended equipment to meet customer requirements, considering salable features,
such as flexibility, cost, capacity, and economy of operation.
• Negotiated terms of sale and services with customer.
• Arranged servicing of goods if they are faulty, even after they have been sold.
• Advised management and staff of the clients' needs.
• Kept sales records and reports.
• Generated net sales increases every year
• Bachelor of Management Information Systems,
El-Madina Academy of Modern Sciences – August, 2007
4. CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
Future Generation Foundation (FGF) Training,
January 2008 - May 2008
Basic Business Skills Acquisition (BBSA)
Presentation and Project Management
January 2008 - May 2008
TRAINING AT ALSHAYA:
• Acting Assertive.
• Train The Trainer.
• Getting It Right First Time.
• Quality Orientation & Attention to Details.
• Loss Prevention Level 1.
• Disciplinary Procedures.
• Quality Customer Service.
• Problem Solving Level 1.
• Understanding Quality.
• Effective Team.