1. Abhishek Pandey
Ph no-+91 9620758707
Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited
Aspire to obtain the position in a respectable firm where I can fully utilize my talents, knowledge,
proficiency and excellent communication and interpersonal skills for the benefit off the firm.
Data Warehouse Tool’s : Informatica 9.5, Oracle SQL Developer, Teradata 13, Unix.
Bachelor in Engineering (Information Technology) From RAJIV GANDHI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh in June 2012 with 72.81%.
Experience – 3 Years
Company - Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Bangalore, India
Project: Senior Infomart – Medicare Part C (FACETS)
Role: ETL Developer
Description: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has received many inquiries about
operations, costs, availability of services, beneficiary use of available services, patient safety, grievance
rates, and other factors pertaining to the performance of Medicare Advantage Organizations (MAOs)
under Medicare Part C.
This project will change the sourcing for the Medicare Part C reports to EDWARD for the Central region
due to FACETS Retirement; hence WellPoint has requested Supplier Deloitte to participate in Analysis,
Design, Development, Test, Implementation and Warranty to implement the changes required for
Medicare Part-C Reporting applications.
• Worked with Lead and Onsite Coordinator to understand the source and the target systems.
• Prepared TDD and Detailed Design documentations for the project.
• Prepared Mapping Sheet, UTC.
• Developed Mappings, Sessions and Workflows for the project.
• Developed Slowly Changing Dimension Mappings for Type 1 SCD and Type 2 SCD.
• Handled enhancements requested by the business to the existing projects.
• Reviewing code and to make sure the best practices were followed during the build phase.
• Delivered the projects on time with the appreciation from client and business people.
2. Project# 2: Biogen IDEC – Patient Services
Role: ETL Developer
The purpose of the project is to replace the legacy Axis system with NGCC solution based on SFDC
application .The current Axis solution functionality serves as the “lift and shift” reference functionality
baseline to rapidly enable same/similar processes and functionality in the SFDC tool.
• Created TDD and Unit Test cases.
• Created new Mappings, Workflows, and sessions as per business requirement.
• Tuned existing Mappings, Workflows and Sessions.
• Helped Team members to finish the tasks as per the decided deadlines.
Project# 3: Bayer ABBI
The project aims to provide the production and maintenance support to Bayer through ABBI -
ABBI stands for A Better Business Intelligence. ABBI is a Bayer US Pharma Sales & Marketing
Commercial Data Warehouse. ABBI is a cloud based end-to-end industry standard pre-built
commercial analytics BI product, delivered through SLA (Service Level Agreement) driven
Managed Service Model.
ABBI provides BI in a box using Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) model with the following
• CODETM (Commercial Data Warehouse Enablement)
• Master Data Management (MDM) Hub
3. • Created Mapping and Workflows based on the TDD provided and other requirements
• Effective coordination with on-site counterpart for Client deliverables & also with team to
resolve the possible production issues. Helped Team members to finish the tasks as per the
• Prepared Unit Test Plans and Unit Test Case documents.
Training and Project Experience
• I have undergone 6 months training in Informatica, MicroStrategy with project, Data
warehousing concepts and Oracle 11g/10g from A-Genesis Tech, Bangalore.
• I have undergone 6 weeks training ON Oracle 10g from Kaivalayam Technologies, Indore.
• Professional attitude.
• Strong task orientated.
• Leadership Quality.
• Willingness to learn.
• Team player.
Area of Interest
• Reading Books, Novels.
• Exploring new things.
Extra Curricular Activities
• Participated in Inter State Level Chess Championship.
• Participated in National Level Youth Parliament.
• Participated in Inter College Hockey Tournament.
• Participated in Explore Himalayas event held in Shimla.
Date of Birth 25 May 1991
Languages Known English, Hindi
Present Address B2 VMB Residency 2nd main Shirdi Sai layout, Kundalahalli
Permanent Address C/O- Abhishek Pandey
H.No - 206Tilhari
• Was part of the group that stood 1st
at National Level in Youth Parliament at School Level.
• Awarded with Certificate in Chess.
• Was in a Scout (Scout and Guide) in school.
• Stood 1st
in Department in 6th
semester in academic
• Awarded merit MICROSOFT DREAM SPARK YATRA certificate.
• Playing Cricket, hockey and football.
• Playing online and PC games.
I hereby declare that all the above details furnished by are true and correct to the best of my
Place: BANGALORE [ABHISHEK PANDEY]