INTERFACE, by apidays - Aligning teams and strategies behind API investment by Claire Barrett, APIsFirst
7. Aug 2021•0 gefällt mir
0 gefällt mir
Sei der Erste, dem dies gefällt
Anzahl der Einbettungen
Downloaden Sie, um offline zu lesen
INTERFACE, by apidays 2021 - It’s APIs all the way down
June 30, July 1 & 2, 2021
Aligning teams and strategies behind API investment
Claire Barrett, Strategy Translator at APIsFirst, and Women In APIs Lead
Source : McKinsey & Company report January 2021 “COVID-19: An inﬂection point for Industry 4.0”
“Industry 4.0” transformation plans in 2021 :
Acceleration on multiple fronts
Selective solutions in priority areas
● It feels good to be the API expert now that more people ‘get it’.
● Our standards and guidelines aren’t right yet : APIs are proliferating
● If only the APIM was fully implemented...
Program Director, Digital Transformation
● Digitisation, digitisation, digitisation
● AI, cloud and cybersecurity are our priorities right now.
● When they’re ready, APIs will speed up integration and
reduce the cost of IT changes.
Managing Director, Key Customer Accounts
● Our more tech-savvy customers want more business via APIs.
● It’s up to the digital team and the CTO/CIO to make it happen.
● What are our other companies doing?
Improve customer data exchange
Unlock new value streams
Make it easier to change →
↑ Customer self-service
↑ API-enabled innovation