1. ANODIYO PUNATHIL
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com Address: Develop.. Board Building, Karama, Dubai
Mob: +971 508379324 Mob: +971 501036207
P R O F I L E S U M M A R Y
K E Y S T R E N G T H S R E C E N T E X P E R I E N C E O U T L I N E
Accounting & Finance Operations
VAT Taxation & Auditing
Budgeting and Forecasting
Cash Flow Management
Bookkeeping & Payroll
Statutory Reports, IFRS Compliance &
Overhead Cost Reduction
General Ledger & Inventory
System / Process Implementation
Preparing Financial Reports
Public Relation – Visa Process operation
C O M P U T E R S K I L L S
SAP, Tally, Peachtree, Quick Books, DacEasy
and Tata Ex Accounting software
Email applications and Internet Integrated
management system for QEHS certified course
Gusto Furniture LLC – Luxuriuse Furniture Trading
Accounts Manager (Dec 2014 – at present)
• Complete accounting and inventory management system
• Prepare all the Journals, day-to-day transactions, bank and
creditor payments, customer receipts, foreign currency
• Commercial in charges of showrooms.
• Manage HR Payroll-WPS-Banking and PRO operations.
• Administration operation.
Implenia Construction Ltd- Multinational Construction Co.
Senior Accountant (Dec 2010 – Oct 2014 )
• Manage end-to-end complete accounting system and
reporting to the Group Finance Director at Switzerland.
• Verification of the Journals, day-to-day transactions, bank and
creditor payments, customer receipts, foreign currency
transactions for GCC.
• Generating bank reconciliation, depreciation, prepayment and
gratuity schedules and leave salary, all accruals and
outstanding dues on a monthly and yearly basis.
• Process vendor payments through e-Banking and e-Cheques,
prepare necessary documents and reports for statutory
auditors, carry out reconciliation of wing balance inter and
• Collaborate with bankers and cultivate healthy relations.
• Manage project cost forecasts / budgets, cost tracking,
monitoring and controls.
• Coordinate with the operations and commercial teams to
understand all business operations.
• Prepare all necessary reports for HQ like liquidity cash
forecasting, fund forecasting and budgetary etc.
• Manage monthly payroll costing and annual closing activities.
• Manage and approve all payroll activities, including WPS and
other social fund, End of Service Benefit and staff claims.
• Verify the project invoice.
• Interact with company auditors and supervise the project
• Help the corporate taxation team to claim their input VAT
1 | P a g e
2. Morison Menon Chartered Accountants, UAE, www.morisonmenon.com
Accountant/Document Approver (Mar 2008 – Nov 2010)
Client Portfolio handled for the company as their Client Accountant:
• Densply Frident (Dubai Branch) – Engaged in import and supply of Dental
• Quest International (Dubai) – Import and export of oil fields equipment supply, international real estate trading, and
• Krometal FZE (Dubai) – Import export offshore license
• Gulf Ferro DMCC (Dubai) – Import export of heavy machinery from
• Arab Canadian Computer LLC – Computer software trading, import and
• CNPC Petrochemicals (Dubai) – Petrochemicals byproducts import &
• Superba & Fibril FZE (Dubai) – Import export of heavy machinery from Iran
• Al Faris Rental Equipment’s LLC (Dubai) – Rental of heavy duty crane, forklift and generators
• Baxter Worldwide (Dubai) – Worldwide pharmaceutical company
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ P R E V I O U S E X P E R I E N C E I N
I N D I A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
WORKED AS AN INDEPENDENT VAT TAX CONSULTANT & ACCOUNTANT
Chest Hospital Calicut, India, Part-Time Accountant (Mar 2002 – Mar 2008)
Eagle Eye High-Tech Investigators, India, Accountant/Service Tax Consultant (Apr 2003 – Mar 2008)
Muslim Service Society, India, Chief Accountant (Apr 2001 – Oct 2007)
Oilco Services India Ltd., India, Accountant/SCI (Nov 2006 – Oct 2007)
River Side Retreat (Resort), India, Part-Time Accountant (Apr 2003 – Nov 2006)
M.E.S Raja Residential School, India, Temporary Accountant (Nov 2000 – Apr 2001)
Indian Institute of Computer Technology, India, Accountant Faculty – Tally (Mar 2008 – Nov 2010)
• Finalized accounts in accordance with the Income tax act; developed
statutory books of accounts accurately and on timely manner.
• Carried out accounts reconciliation with intra and inter firm.
Recommended suitable measures and guidelines to the clients on improving or maintaining their accounting
• Prepared prepayment and fixed assets schedule and dealt with PDCs and
its accounting treatment.
• Prepared payroll and e-payment of salary to various clients. Organized
mode of vouchers and advised the clients of keeping book keeping system.
• Scrutinized statutory records and approval of documents with a view to
highlight the shortcomings and accordingly implementing necessary actions.
• Prepared tax plans while ensuring timely assessment and filing of direct &
indirect tax returns including Sales Tax, VAT, Income Tax, and TDS returns; also appeared before tax authorities.
• Managed corporate taxation, service tax, VAT, works contract tax &
commercial functions, accounts and taxations of various companies.
• Liaised with income tax authorities for timely filing of TDS, Service Tax and
Sales tax returns, tax assessments, exemption related benefits and formation of KVAT and ST.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ K E Y E X P E R T I S E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Well versed with managing accounts / finance functions, expertise in preparation of accounts ensuring
Proficient in managing the entire financial & accounting operations including finalization of monthly financials
& annual accounts and ensuring timely closer of books of accounts & reporting.
Adept in preparing annual budget, quarterly & monthly forecast & performance report, analysis of variances
with targeted figures.
2 | P a g e
3. Dexterous in maintenance of records, maintaining books of accounts in computerized environment up to the
finalization of accounts.
Skilled in Accounting, P & L Accounts, Balance Sheet, Accounts Schedule, General Ledger, Trial Balance,
Budgeting, complete finance functions and dealing with the banks.
Proficient in managing accounting function, MIS, reconciling Bank Accounts, preparing reconciliation
statements and analysis.
Expertise in monitoring cash flow, reviewing cash position and forecast funds required for various expenses.
Ensuring compliance with Financial Procedural Standards, preparing various financial statements and handling
cost monitoring, assisting in planning, resource allocation & control.
Expertise in preparing all revenue and other third party invoices in line with company policies and procedures
— prior to discussing with the management for final review and approval— while submitting to clients.
Experienced in drafting & Implementation of operational policies and procedures for the company and
ensuring timely execution of policies & procedures.
Adroit in reconciliation of receivable & payable accounts, expertise in handling ageing analysis reporting and
preparing debtor reconciliation statements & analysis.
Well versed in processing vendor payment through E- banking and e-cheques system, preparing necessary
documents and reports for the statutory auditors and conducting reconciliation of wing balance inter and intra
Pro-active in devising WPS salary process utilizing net-banking and C3 card operation as well as forecasting
and budgeting project cost including tracking, monitoring and control.
Proficient in handling taxation operations, ensuring the timely compliance all statutory like Payroll tax, with
hold tax and corporate income tax return files etc.
Efficient in coordinating statutory & internal audits, pro-active in getting books audited with all necessary
schedules required and resolving the queries of auditors.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C R E D E N T I A L S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bachelors in Commerce (Honors), University of Calicut 2000
Certified Integrated Management System for Q.E.H.S
SAP Refreshment Course
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ P E R S O N A L D O S S I E R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Language Proficiency: English, Hindi and Malayalam
Driver’s License: Valid UAE & Bahrain License
Availability : 1 Month Notice period
Reference : Andreas Gabriel –Finance Controller Implenia A.G Management Mob:-+41 795462610
Email: - Andreas.Gabriel@implenia.com firstname.lastname@example.org
3 | P a g e