1. AMMAR ALSHAMI M.Sc.,CSE.,CME.,PMP.
Certified Sales Executive (SMEI, USA), Certified Marketing Executive (SMEI,
USA), Certified Project Management Professional (PMI, USA)
Certified Marketing Strategy Expert (SMSE, USA)
15 years of dynamic career in Business Development, Sales & Marketing
Management, Business Strategy & Transformation
Targeting assignments with an organization of repute preferably in
Diversified congolomorate, Agribusiness or consulting industry.
Location Preference: International
P R O F I L E S U M M A R Y
• Excellent experience in Managerial sales and marketing with special focus
on business strategy.
• An ambitious and goal-oriented c-level professional with extensive cross-
functional experience in managing complete sales and marketing operation
• Experience in charting out sales strategies and contributing towards
enhancing business volumes & growth and achieving revenue and
• Skilled in driving strong and sustainable financial gains through leveraging
corporate potential, corproate sales, enhancing topnotch marketing
solutions, innovative branding strategies, and dynamic corporate events
• Expert in identifying & adopting emerging trends & addressing industry
requirements to achieve high level organizational objectives
• Competent in implementing effective management solutions according to
best global practices in sales and marketing management.
• Business acumen with good consulting skills at high level with good
imlementation for financial modeling and business strategy tools .
• strong ability to build systematic social business networks for expansion.
AMMAR MOH’D FUAD
Sales & Marketing Management
Training & Consultation
Business Strategic Planning
Expertise in connstruction, FMCG,
agribusiness, software, Business
consulting, Learning & training.
O R G A N I S A T I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
J U N ’ 1 3 - A U G 1 6 E T L A D C O N T R A C T I N G & E M A A R L E A D E R F O R T ( U A E - D U B A I )
• Sales & Marketing Transformation in MEP & CONCRETE Support services such as coring & Demolishing .,.
• Facilitated closing Deals for Dubai Mall Extension, Dubai Park and Dubai Opera.
M A R C H 2 0 1 3 A B J A D , S A L E S & M A R K E T I N G I N T E R N A T I O N A L S M E I U S A . ( S A U D I A R A B I A )
Sales & Marketing
• Managing sales & marketing operations with focus on achieving sales growth, scanned 40 thousand S&M Manager in KSA.
• Identifying new streams for revenue growth & developing plans to build consumer preference
• Conducting competitor analysis by constantly keeping track of market trends and achieving market share metrics
• The first to promote global business board in sales and marketing in the region.
• Sales forecasting to ensure the sale & profitability of products; analysing business developments & monitoring market
Business Strategy Consulting
• Achieving pre-set sales targets by implementing competent business strategies to market
• Analysing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors’ activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales
& marketing strategies
• Generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth, identifying
prospective business, establishing strategic partnership and alliances
• Evaluating business potential, conceptualizing & executing strategies to drive sales, augment turnover and achieve
• Use tools such as BCG, Value Chain, Research, Product Portfolio, Porter 5ve forces, PESTLE, Market Analysis, Points of
Parity and differentiation , future competitive analysis , Market attractiveness matrix, segmentation.
• Hold the merit of building the most influential sales & marketing association in Middle East
• Provide Sales and Marketing consultation and transformation in UAE, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
• Met top 200 sales and marketing managers in Saudi Arabia and trained top executives in sales management, marketing
management & professional selling in Nahdi, Bitumat, Mobily and other reputable organizations
• Recognized for increasing revenue by 300% in 4 years; close 3 years consulting contracts in UAE & Saudi Arabia.
• Identified niche markets in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Palestine, Sudan regions.
• Provide new / future services that provided the company with a competitive advantage and improved profitability
2. O C T ’ 1 0 - D E C ’ 1 2 A L M U H A I D E B G R O U P G R O U P D I R E C T O R F O R S A L E S & M A R K E T I N G F O R I R A Q
Director (Sales & Marketing/Business Development)
• Successfully managed sales & marketing in contracting, engineering, precast, piles and FMCG sector with a team of more
than 30 sales representative while managing sales for 10 companies
• Catapulted sales by 3 Million USD in first 6 months and worked in a group of wort h more than 50 million USD.
• Increased sales from 8 million USD to 38 Million during duty.
• Directed sales team in achieving sales, maintaining balance score card, setting marketing plans and strategizing for 7
companies in different sectors
• Transformed sales and marketing from production concept to market concept.
• Provided process oriented approach for marketing Strategy.
M A R C H ’ 0 6 - O C T ’ 1 0 H O T L A V E S O F T W A R E , I B M - U S A B U S I N E S S D E V E L O P M E N T M A N A G E R M E N A
• Recognized for successfully executing functions related to Web marketing, Web strategy development, virtual business
development, web conferencing, e-commerce, Moodle, WebEx ,proposal writing, biding & tendering
• Successfully sold virtual Mobile IT services, managed costs , sales pipeline, business & product training, monitored sales
force management , attended meetings & conducted alliance with vendors www.outstart.com, and others
• Appreciated & recognized for opening markets in Ghana, Nigeria , UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt and USA and
successfully signed contracts for international markets
• Marketed research dabase , e-learning, m-learning, SMS, LCMS, SAP, ERP, LMS; visited top decision makers in middle east
and Africa and conducted presentations and workshops
• Successfully Provided mobile learning solutions to the Arab world including Arab Open University.
A P R I L 2 0 0 0 - M A R 2 0 0 6 R O Y A L S C I E N T I F I C S O C I E T Y A M M A N , J O R D A N
• Managed a team of 15 professional certified instructors, performed international sales & marketing and business &
training development and assisted sales team in solving issues & shaping strategic alliances with govt. and contractors
• Recognized for establishing the following training programs: CMA, CISA, communication skills
• Spearheaded marketing of training courses and learning programs, sold learning technologies and provided learning &
growth solutions to Arab Open University in Bahrain
• Trained more than 300 professionals in learning technologies, business training, business process management & US
• Conducted successful synchronous & asynchronous, business training events and in turn increased the revenue by 200%
Regional Sales Representative
• Recognized for conducting the first m-learning class in the region
• Was successful in getting exclusive agreements with the region
• Acknowledged for forming alliance with international vendors of distance learning including Targeted Learning
corporation, skillsoft, Hot lava software
• Appreciated for providing & closing sales with Orange and Royal Scientific Society for e-learning
Sales & Customer Service
• Provided e-publishing solutions from EBSCO, Elsevier, Ovid, Silver-platter and many others
• Learned and used the following statistical test : ANOVA, K-S normality test, Chi Square, regression, correlation, Man
Whitney, t-test, descriptive statistics
• Played a key role in introducing a new dimension to research process & reduced the time required for its accomplishment
P R O J E C T S / C O N S U L T A T I O N
*Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature (RSCN) / Amman, Jordan Environmental Education Consultant
*United Nation (UNDP) Capacity Building Consultant (Project)
*EJADA, Ertiqa, Riyadh Bank ,Saudi Arabia Business Analyst (Siebel)(Project
* Int. Accreditation Organization, USA Quality Assurance Auditing , FreeLance
*Optimal & Pioneer Academies; Method, JO Marketing, Sales, business Trainer
*Saudi Ports Authority, Riyadh Risk Management Consulting
*Mobily, Riyadh Sales Management Consulting
*Nahdi Pharmaceutical, Riyadh Sales & Marketing Management Consulting
• Provided business development, sales & marketing consultation for large corporation, trained more than 100 top sales
and marketing manager in GCC alone and provided consultation in professional selling for Reickerman International,
• Delivered sales management strategy assistance for largest manufacturing isolating company in Saudi Arabia
(Bitumat Global Head Office, Dammam)
3. • Imparted Sales Training for largest training centers in Jordan and the region and provided real sales case studies and
projects for the trainers
• Successfully provided Internal Auditing for Quality Assurance in Academic and Training sectors like Balqa University &
Jordanian Training Center’s
• Delivered training reports, training Needs Analysis and training Manuals for 'Integrated Waste Management of Olive Oil
mills in Jordan, Syria and Lebanon' while working with United Nation (UNDP)
• Introduced new concept of M-learning for a network of more than 100 schools club for environmental education (Royal
Society for The Conservation of Nature (RSCN) / Amman, Jordan)
• Provide Sales and Marketing management simulation and business strategy.
A C A D E M I C D E T A I L S
• Master Degree in Economics & Agribusiness Management from University of Jordan in 2003 with a CGPA of 3.2/4
• B.Sc. (Agriculture) from Jordan University of Science and Technology in 2000 with 72%
• HSC (Science) from Ministry of Education, Jordan in 1996 with 84%
• TOEFL computer based test 223 = 563, Essay Rating 4.0/6.0 in 2003
• GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) 4.0/6.0 in 2004
C E R T I F I C A T I O N S
• Certified Sales & Marketing Business Simulation Expert from smartsims.com in 2016
• TATA Certified GM/Managerial Simulation from Tata International in 2015
• Certified Marketing Executive, CME from SMEI, USA in 2015
• Certified Sales Executive, CSE (Practices in Managing Sales & Operations for C-level) from SMEI, USA in 2013
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI, Pennsylvania, USA in 2007
• Certified Marketing Strategy Expert , SMSE USA, SMBOK 2016
T R A I N I N G S
• Certified SAP Sales Executive from SAP Sermon solutions in 2012
• Certified Sales Executive Sales & Marketing Executive International, USA in 2012
• Oracle Primavera EPPM V. 8.1 Oracle University Dubai, UAE in 2011
• Resonant Leadership, USA from Targeted Learning Corporation, Skills soft & RSS in 2006
• The 8th Habit by Stephen Covey , USA from Targeted Learning Corporation, Skills soft & RSS in 2005
• Introduction in mobile learning by the worldwide leader in m-learning- USA, KSA, Bahrain (www.hotlavasoftware.com ,
outstart.com) in 2005
• Certified Statistical Quality Control Professional (1 CEU) from American Management Association in 2005
Optimizing quality standards and facilitating achievement of
ISO 9000 standards series ISO 14000 Six Sigma
GMP HACCP Statistical Quality Control
Run charts R-Charts X-bar Charts and others
• Many American management and communication skills courses from Targeted Learning Corporation, Skills soft &
RSS in 2004
• TQM & Continuous Improvement from The AMMAN Chamber of Commerce in 2002
• The way to Six Sigma (Quality Course, 18 hours) from Jordanian Quality Association in 2002
• Trained in Ovid-Silver platter products, e-publishing and LMS from Ovid SilverPlatter, Egypt in 2001
• Total Quality Management from Jordan University of Science and Technology in 2000
• Environmental Management Systems and ISO 14000 from Queens Rania Al Abduallah Center for Environmental
Science & Technology in 2000
• SPSS Statistical Package for Social Science Analysis from University of Jordan Consultation Center in 1999
P U B L I C A T I O N S
Journal: DIRASAT, an International Refereed research Journal, Published by the Deanship of Academic Research
Volume: Volume 31, agricultural sciences, number 2 May 2004
ISSN & website: 10263765 http://journals.ju.edu.jo/DirasatAgr/
• Perception of food Manufacturing Administrators in Jordan Towards the Benefits of Quality Management systems
• An Analysis of the Attitudes of Food Plants Administrations in Jordan Toward the adoption of Quality Management System
O N L I N E A R T I C L E S
• The silent Economic Collapse ( English)
• 25 things I have learned from sales. ( English)
• Do not be late , how to survive recession? ( English )
4. • Economic transformation of KSA, whats going on? ( Arabic Article)
• The difference between e-learning and m-learning ( English )
• Mobile Learning In The Arab World ( English)
• How leaders can learn from hyenas in the business jungle? ( English)
• The return back of agricultural revolution ? (English)
• Currently publishing “ Secrets of Change”
P U B L I S H E D P R A C H I E V E M E N T
• ABJAD provides mobile learning to Ghana and Nigeria
• ABJAD progress
• Consulting sessions for Sales & Marketing managers in Saudi Arabia
• Telecom goes CSE Sales Management
M A R K E T I N G S T U D I E S
• Preliminary Feasibility study for the development of castle site in Ajloun 2005
• Marketing Study for Wastewater treatment equipment in Jordan 2006
• E-learning marketing Study in Jordanian Market 2006
• Baseline Study Survey for rehabilitation of Qwaira village 2006
• Business Simulation in Marketing concepts
• Business Strategy for Fayha Group ( portfolio) products 2011
I T S K I L L S
• MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Project
• Windows & Internet Applications
• SPSS & SalesForce CRM; Sales Performance Management (SPM)
• E-marketing , Creative lead generation strategy
A D V A N C E D B U S I N E S S S K I L L S
• Work independently,“ Can Do” attitude with strong ability to turn successful (concepts to customers, CTC)
• Business simulation ( sales, marketing, finance and strategy)
• Forecasting, Financial Planning, financial modelling , budgeting P&L
• Sales Analysis ( Profit , Volume, Performance) , Sales Audit.
• Territory Planning and Quota setting.
• Advanced Training skills for high level managers , ( business Trainer & coaching skills), sales teams.
• Sales Management, corporate sales, Sales Plan, Sales compensation, consultative selling, large team management
• Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy, Market research, Marketing Automation & e-marketing.
• Start-up strategies, e-learning, International sales, web marketing, e-commerce.
• Advanced Statistical Analysis, SPSS; Customer insight using tests such as ANOVA, CHI,T-test…etc.
• Business Writing , Business webinars events, online training.
• Business Planning Using Oracle Primavera 6, Ms Project.
• Demand and Revenue Planning, MRP, AOP, Open to Buy ( OTB), S&OP
• Econometric skills, Project Management , & Feasibility studies.
• Business Process transformation, lean, Process Map , Strategy Map, BSC, KPI , BPR, Change Management
• Aligning corporate Sales & Marketing organization structure with corporate strategy
• Building effective Omni-channels strategies, Integrated Communication Strategy.
• Ability to handle Advanced Business Intelligence Tools such as SAP Business Intelligence, CRM and SPM.
• Strategic Selling, Key Accounts and ability to close deals with C-level managers and owners.
P E R S O N A L D E T A I L S
Date of Birth: 12th June, 1978
Residency: UAE-VALID IQAMA , Mobile : 971501001715 Skype:midpointgdlc
Languages Known: English, Arabic & Spanish
Key Personality Traits Strategist, Decider, Born Marketer, independent thinker, self learner & a leading achiever, doer.
S O C I A L M E D I A & I N T E R E S T S
My books reading; Mastering sales, The eights habit, Success principles, Time power, The magic of thinking big, Think & grow Rich, The speed of trust,
Negotiate to win, 48 laws of power, Freakonmics, Driving Strategy, and balance score card, Process Mapping, Advances Selling Skills, The psychology of
selling, Pivot and many self help books. My Writingis about globalization, strategy, change and transformation