1. LAWYER LAWYER
Advocate Ayaz Ali
A-845, Phase-I, Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Bin
Qasim Town, Malir, Karachi, Pakistan
CELL : +92 300 2527282
+92 313 2779356
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Presently, I am working as Advocate/ Lawyer in High Court & Lower Courts. I am also working Associate Lawyer in
reputed Law Firm where I gained considerable experience in the field of corporate, labour, industrial, civil services,
civil, criminal, Family law, Business law, and special laws, dispute resolution and arbitration etc. I am quick to grasp
new ideas and concepts and to develop innovative and creative solutions to the legal issues. I am able to work well on
my own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even
under significant pressure, I possess a strong ability to perform effectively.
I am now looking to build on my extensive range of professional skills within a suitably challenging role. I am
therefore keen to achieve further professional development.
• LL.M (M.phil) in Company Law & Labour / Industrial Law)
University of Karachi 2007
University of Karachi. 2004
• BA (Hons) P-II, Economics, main campus,
University of Sind, Hyderabad. 2001
Science (Pre Eng) 1998
(Science) Karachi Board 1995-96
Father’s Name: Shah Ali
Date of Birth: 1st
Marital Status: Single
National Id Car #: 42501-9890145-1
THESIS / RESEARCH WORK
I am LL.M in ‘Company Law’ and ‘Labour / Industrial Law’. During my LL.M (Final) I chose from my key subject
“Human Rights” the vast and complicated topic of “Violation of Fundamental & Human Rights”. In my 230 pages
2. written synopsis I discovered and highlighted the various causes and problems leading the violation of natural and
Registration No.10645 /HC/KHI
Enrolled as an Advocate with Sindh Bar Council Karachi.
Enrolled as an Advocate of High Court with Sindh Bar Council Karachi
Member of Karachi Bar Association
8 years legal practice and standing with Bar.
June 2010-Present: Panel Advocate/Lawyer
The renowned Government Building control Authority (KBCA)
April 2012 to 2013 Past: Assistant Manager Legal & Corporate Affairs
The largest TV Network of Pakistan
Responsibilities of Past company and Present Authority Job written jointly Below:
My key responsibilities in the above company, institution/authority are / were to:
1. Advise to the organization or institution or authority on its legal and corporate
issues resolving the problem and saving the company or authority from
2. Pursue legal cases pending in different courts of law in Pakistan and engage
reputable law firms and counsels to appear and plead on our behalf of the
company or authority and to check their performance in cases.
3. Check if any news item or talk show proposed to be broadcasted on TV
channels is defamatory and grant approval thereof.
4. Conduct heavy research on different corporate crimes happening in corporate
sector in order to safeguard the company from fraud and damage.
5. Prepare agreements of the company with its clients and employment contracts.
6. Observe efficiency and discipline of the employees according to recruitment &
employment policy of the company and to approve or disapprove any legal
action proposed to be taken against the employees of the company as per
employment laws of the country.
7. Make correspondence on behalf of the company/authority with government
authorities/ agencies on various media or authority related issues.
8. Prepare applications for obtaining information from public offices under the
Freedom of Information Ordinance, and to prepare and file complaints with
Federal Ombudsman with regard to unpublished information.
9. Advise also the Company, Authority/institution on miscellaneous legal issues.
March 2007-Present: Associate Lawyer
Anwar Hussain , Advocates, Solicitors &
Supreme Court Law Firm, Karachi-Pakistan.
(Pioneer in Labour, Industrial, Sevices/employment matters, Corporate, EOBI &
Insurance laws, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution, Business Reconstruction &
Insolvency, Business law, Commercial Litigation, Civil law, Family Law etc )
My key Responsibilities in the Firm were to:
3. 1. Appear and plead in cases before High Court, District Court, Courts and
2. Assist Partners & Senior Associates in the High court.
3. Assisting the seniors in case preparation, drafting and legal vetting & research
4. Draft legal opinions on diverse aspects of law including Corporate, Civil,
Criminal, Contact and Special Laws; besides pleadings etc.
5. Conduct legal research on various aspects of law through national and foreign
law books and precedents, as well as through law sites on internet.
Aug 2004 to Feb 2006: Associate Lawyer/Junior Partner
Abdul Haseeb Law Associates
Key Responsibilities in the law Firm were to:
1. Appear and plead cases before Services Tribunals & Courts at Karachi.
2. Appear in courts and assisted senior in the High Court.
3. Conduct legal research on various aspects of Civil Services, Labour, Civil &
Criminal laws, Family Laws, Rent laws etc
4. Draft cases including Constitutional Petitions, Service Appeals, Agreements,
Representations, Show Cause Notice, Replies to Show Cause notice, Legal
Notices and other related documents
Criminal Side (Bail Applications, Complaints… etc);
Civil Side (Plaints, Written Statements, Revision, Review, Affidavits, Counter
5. Manage and advise clients on various issues of criminal, civil and service
KEY COMPUTER SKILLS
Ms Office, Internet
English, Urdu & Sindhi.
To be provided upon request.