Post Box No:60789
Mob: + 974 33578110 (Qatar)
Corporate accounting professional with extensive experience across a wide range of companies.
Highly adept at the implementation and management of accounting systems and procedures.
Total 12 years of rich experience in the fields of Finance & Accounting
10-April -2006 to till now: Chief Accountant
Al Khor & Dakira Schemes & Service co. (Q.S.C), Doha- Qatar
Main business: Real Estate, Industrial Equipments, Provision Ship Supply,
Distribution of hala card, Construction & MEP workshop.
Report to General Manager & Managing Director.
Supervise 9 staffs (3 Senior Accountants, 2 Accountants, 1 Administrator, 1 Purchasing officer,
2 data Entry operator)
• Prepare Financial Statements, business activity reports, and forecast.
• Report the company’s financial condition, operations, contingency, and
opportunities accurately and completely.
• Analysis of operating expenses and revenue.
• Establish company yearly budget, quarterly forecasting.
• Control company expenditure and financial status.
• Cash management, Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and
available funds for investment
• Efficient HR administration on a company-wide basis, ensuring employment
policies are consistent with applicable laws.
• Responsible for reports on taxes, banking and labors.
• Work closely with Sales Manager to follow up budget and forecast to achieve the
• Take care of Human resource & Payroll Administration.
17 Feb 2005 to 22 March 2006: Senior Accountant
Mars Distributors, Udupi - India
Main business: Authorized distribution of Coca Cola, Cigarette, Nestle
Products & Kikate Chocolates Items.
Report to Finance Manager & General Manager
• Responsible for financial and management functions including the review of
systems of internal controls and financial procedures and providing advice to the
business units on all financial matters.
• Plan and control of overhead expenditures and financial results
established long term objectives.
Page 1 of 2
2. • Manage the accounting system including accounts payable, accounts
receivable, general ledger, project costing, inventory, cash flow projection, credit
and corrections to contribute to overall financial and performance results
• Prepare and analyze monthly financial results, quarterly forecasts, performance
review and annual budget, yearend reporting and year end package.
• Maintain adequate procedures and controls to ensure accuracy of job costs.
Establish adequate internal controls and procedures to safeguarded and protect
• Payroll Administration.
• Liaise with bankers, auditors, tax agents, legal consultants and statutory bodies.
• Auditing & Accounting Training : under SHABIR & GANESH Chartered
Accountants, Karnataka, India (June '00 – Dec' 01. June '00 – Dec' 01)
• Set up accounting system
• Set up finance and accounting report system
• Set up internal financial control procedures
2002-2004 M Com – Rizvi college of Arts, Science & Commerce- University of Mumbai.
1997-2000 B Com – St Mary’s College, Shirva – Mangalore University.
• CMA – Partial Completed
LANGUAGE English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi & Malayalam
PC SKILL MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
Oracle based Accounting software/ERP: SAP, Tally 9.2 ,VB.
Date of Birth : 6th
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Passport No : K 8406806
Valid up to : 03/10/2022
Holding Qatar valid Driving License : valid up to 20.12.2019
Visa Status : Transferable Work Visa
References Available upon request
Page 2 of 2