Lean and agile transformation - how do you survive the radical shift towards inversion of responsibility and control while staying accountable for results? ...
Lean and agile transformation - how do you survive the radical shift towards inversion of responsibility and control while staying accountable for results?
ManageAgile, Berlin, Oct 2012
Speakers: Wolfgang Hilpert and Thoralf Klatt, AGT International
Speech tendency: Agile project management
Day and time: Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 3:40 pm - 4:25 pm
Abstract: In times of #management30 Agile leaders drive and support a radical shift towards inversion of responsibility and control while staying accountable for results and a healthy company ecosystem. Along with this (r)evolution in management philosophy comes a subtle change of how monitoring an organization’s success works in a beneficial manner, avoiding misleading metrics and resulting dysfunctional behavior. Join this session to hear how AGT International manages the balance between empowering development utilizing their skills and insight while aligning constraints and managing to achieve joint goals of the company.
Reference to the management: This session will look into leadership guidance for and monitoring progress of agile development teams with focus on areas such as:
* Validated Stakeholder Feedback (What has been delivered?)
- Appreciated Business Value
- Validated User Centered Design and Experience
- Established Customer Visibility and Trust
* Transparency (Be honest, knowing where you really are)
- Automation and Coverage Dashboard
- CI Radiator
- Reflect on and strive towards reducing Technical Debt
* Agile Development Process
- Predictability, e.g. Minimize Deviation between projected and accepted User Stories
- Process Maturity Dashboard
* Competence Development
- Team Flow
- Personal Development Plans
We leverage practical examples from our daily practice to illustrate opportunities for reuse within other companies.