23. 1. What did you do?2. How did you do it?3. What did you learn?
24. QS show & tell talks
25. How visualizing healthproblems could helpsolve medicalmysteries
26. What Katie learned...• Antibiotics made her sicker.• Doctors are skeptical of another patient-created graph.• But health visualizations can be a great storytelling tool.• Memories are data too.
27. Would adopting acarbohydrate-restricteddiet result in a statisticallysigniﬁcant difference inblood glucose?
28. What Jana learned...• Statistically signiﬁcant change• Took time to adjust insulin• Visualizations help a lot