With QuePort for SharePoint, you can automate user-oriented promotion of information from internal and external sources. This makes your people, teams, and external communities better engaged. Information management becomes more efficient. Social collaboration becomes more effective. Your people receive relevant information in the right social context at the right time.
Transcript of "SharePoint 2013 Social yammer queport integration"
Yammer & QuePort
Senior Consultant, MCS
for Yammer /
• Create status updates within SharePoint and send them to
• Choose between Home Feed, Group Feed or Comment Feed
• Comment Feed allows you to embed the feed from a Yammer
Open Graph object into SharePoint
• SharePoint Admin could deploy Yammer on SharePoint
online/Office365 and SP2013 on-Prem via the App experience
• SharePoint User could interact with Yammer Feed on their sites
• Support all the basic features that Yammer Embed provides
(Conversations, Announcements, File Upload, Praises etc)
Polls & Uploads
Out of Scope
• Single Sign On with SharePoint (Part of Fall
• Office WebApps Integration (Part of Fall 2013
• Localization for both App Framework and
Yammer Feed Skeleton
• “Theme ” for Yammer Content
• Any functional features design about Yammer
• SharePoint site Theming
… we want to give people the right
information, at the right time, in the right
place and in the right context.
• Receive relevant information in the right social context at the right
• Improve social employee engagement and boost productivity by
keeping employees informed, up to date, and actively involved.
• Improve business communications and simplify collaboration with
partners, suppliers, or customers, helping you increase customer
retention and build upsell opportunities
• Seamlessly switch between teams and projects
• see recent changes and activities (central notification button)
• Increase Serendipity: let relevant and contextual important context
• combine and aggregate all company information from the line-of-
business profiles, social activities and user profiles, delivering the
right information for the right user context.